Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

A little peek at something new... and a Freebie!

I found inspiration in a pint of Neapolitan Ice Cream. Normally, I'm not a big strawberry ice cream fan, but after eating it and finding much enjoyment, I found this color palette. 


Which then led me to start digging through the patterned overlays I've been creating, and then onto some of the overlays I've collected. So after a day of playing with these beautiful colors, I was left with, 35... yes, 35, 12x12, 300DPI, digital scrapbook papers. 20 of which are patterned, 10 are solids and 5 are cardstock.


Yikes... I'm in love with the colors and the way the papers turned out though. I'm listing them in my Etsy Store as I'm typing this blog. All three are available, if you'd like to purchase all three as a bundle, message me and I'll happily make a special listing.
Now I just need to find the motivation to craft the elements to go with these and make it a complete kit!!

I also have an extra patterned paper that I used for the background in my previews, I'd like to offer that here for free. Hopefully you like it!!

Click the image to download!

Thanks so much for reading! Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment